Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The end is near...

Its the final year of my fashion design studies and all that stands in my way of graduate certificate is a 6 outfit range to be designed and made in 5 months. The final product will be paraded on the 15th of October for the whole world* to judge** . At this stage feeling excited and full of high hopes... and only time will tell if I can pull it off or whether my hopes and dreams will crushed. Either way, after 6 years of higher education, it'll be the end of my student life... thank goodness!



*by "whole world" of course I mean my fellow graduating students and their friends and family

**by "judge" obviously I mean scrutinise mercilessly

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh the final year wooooo!!! i completely understand how it feels, 6 years is a lot of time to be studying. will def need to see your creations, and i'm sure they will be magnificent

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will definitely be getting an invitation to the parade... and the fundraising event we're putting on. Thank you for being my first comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha you're welcome... by the way i like the old lady names Beatrice and Winifred.

    ReplyDelete