Wednesday, May 25, 2011

They're, Their, There.



I can't believe what I did today. Firstly you should know that I am not a fan of when people get words mixed up such as "they're", "their" and "there" as well as "seen" instead of "saw", "done" instead of "did" and, well you get the picture. I have been known to write people off as complete retards for making these mistakes and today I DID IT. I sent a text message, which I later re-read, only to realise that I wrote "your" instead of "you're". It was way too late to correct myself and I'm left here wondering whether the person who received my text it writing me off as a complete retard. All I can say is lesson learnt... not sure which lesson though; don't be so hard on people or check text messages before sending. Definitely the latter. Oh and this relates because I was working on designs at the moment of discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment